Ronnie Lopez's Details
Ronnie Lopez's Likes
Definitly my two passions are to read Personal growth books and work out, to can enjoy a nice conversation is one of my best pleasures. If you are asking about my naughty likes just come to know it in my room.
i am not a special guy, i think i am pretty simple but Unpredictable at the same time, everyday i can have a different fantasy, would you like to know what is my fantasie today ?
i am a discipline boy because i practiced one sport as a proffessional 15 years of my life in the colombian team until my accident, all this chapter of my life gaves me a lot of Learning in life and i am so glad with life for it.
my body is the 1% of what i am, i hope you know the other 99%
My Sex Toys
Ball Gag, Handcuffs, Nipple Clamps, Whip
Coach/Trainee, Dirty Talk, Master / Slave, Student/Teacher
My biggest dream of ever is to can have my own car.😁😁😁
Send tip for this target
Ronnie Lopez's Awards
Please change the timezone to your locale by choosing your location from the drop-down menu.